The Joewell Classic Pro Offset haircutting scissors is an ergonomic upgrade from the popular standard Joewell Classic Pro model (here). These feature a luxury design including lightweight and ergonomic handle, ultra-sharp haircutting blade, and high-end steel that holds a sharp blade for longer.
These are the most popular choice for Canadian hairstylist professionals looking for a lightweight and professional haircutting tool.
Joewell Classic Pro Offset Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $469 CAD
- Sizes: 5.25” & 5.75” inches
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Offset Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Blade: The Convex Edge Blade perfect for precision haircutting techniques
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell Classic Pro offset is used by some of the best award winning Canadian hairstylists. The offset handle fits more naturally into your hand giving you a organic haircutting experience. The premium steel is light, but allows for powerful and effortless haircutting. They only come in the 5.25” and 5.75” size, but these give you blade lengths suitable for point cutting, blunt cutting, and all other popular hairdressing techniques. I have seen these last five years or longer when sharpened correctly, so you might spend more upfront, but you will save more money in the long run when you buy the Joewell Classic Pro Offset shears!
The Joewell Classic Pro Series has an offset model that’s perfect for precision cutting, with pointed tips and convex blades to deliver smooth effortless performance. The ergonomic handle makes it easy handling; this is one of our favorite models!
Look no further than the stylish and most popular Joewell Pro haircutting scissor with the ergonomic offset design that protects you from repetitive strain injuries commonly found salons and barbershops!