The Joewell Classic Pro Shear is known around the world for its comfort and ease of use. Made from a supreme stainless alloy, these shears offer unparalleled durability that will last you extra long life in any professional market!
Joewell Classic Pro (Professional) Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $429 CAD
- Sizes: 4.5”, 5”, 5.5”, and 6”
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Straight/Classic Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Blade: The Convex Edge Blade
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell Classic Pro is an exceptional shear with a light weight and smooth action. Canadian hairstylists look for a reliable scissor that is lightweight and fits comfortably in their hands. This reduces strain on your hand and wrist without compromising on the haircutting blade quality. The look is amazing and stands out in your collection with its satin coated handles, polished blades that give it just the right amount of friction for cutting through leather or denim without slipping while pointed tips make sure you get precision cuts every time! Joewell has the best range of scissors. I decided to go with these for my newly qualified daughter because they are durable and make good cuts without being too heavy or bulky in your hand, making them perfect when cutting straight lines as well pointy things like hair tips!
The Joewell Classic Pro scissor is made with two extra-long life blades that will ensure durability.
It has a lightweight and smooth action, which makes it ideal for cutting precision materials like metal or wood without worrying about breaking the blade!
The satin finished handles add an elegant touch while also being easy on your skin; finally there are special pointed tips so you can get those clean cuts every time - no more messy snipping jobs required (though if I were doing any job involving handling sharp objects then maybe these would come in handy).
Canadian hairdressers and barbers choose the Joewell Classic Pro Shear for their salons as it is the lightest scissor in our range, with special pointed tips that make it perfect for precision cutting.
The streamline handles have undergone a blast process to reduce moisture retention and keep you comfortable during use; they also contain less than 0.6% nickel - so will not cause allergies!
Well known around world as one of ease-of employment (and customer satisfaction), this product delivers ultimate performance at all times thanks its convex shaped blade made from supreme stainless steel material which ensures long lasting durability too!.