The Joewell Classic Hairdressing Shears are an extremely high-quality tool that every hairdresser should have in their collection. These classic, as the name suggests have quickly established themselves among one of Joewell’s best selling shear crafted by hand from a supreme stainless Japanese alloy making them unparalleled for professionals everywhere!
Joewell Classic Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $429 CAD
- Sizes: 4.5”, 5”, 5.5”, 6”, 6.5” and 7.”
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Straight/Classic Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Blade: The Standard JOEWELL Blade
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Classic is a standard model for Joewell and has been selling around the world since its introduction in 1972. It’s comfortable to use, great at cutting straight lines with point-cutting capabilities that make it perfect for hairdressing tasks like trimming styles or adding color–I’ve got three pairs! The price may not be top of line but definitely adequate considering all you get from this durable tool. A classic never goes out o fashion because they are made well enough where any professional would want several backups just incase something happens during their shift
Whether you’re cutting hair for yourself or someone else, there are some tools in every professional hairdressers kit. The right pair can make all the difference between an excellent cut and one that leaves even experienced clients wanting more!
The Joewell Classic series has been the best-selling model for 50 years! Built from premium Japanese alloy steel and crafted by professionals at our factory in Japan, these scissors are high performing barbering shears that will last you through every haircutting technique.
The blades can perform all types of cuts with ease due to their wide range of motion - no matter if it’s short or long hair. The Joewell Classic is one of the best straight handle Japanese scissors available to Canadian hairdressing professionals.