The Joewell FX Pro thinning kit has an ergonomic handle and twisted thumb ring for a more natural movement. This set has 40 teeth to trim your client’s hair in the salon or barbershop!
Joewell FX PRO 40 Teeth Hair Thinning Scissors Features
- Price: $559 CAD
- Sizes: 6.0”
- Types: Thinning & Blending
- Scissor Handle: 3D Offset Ergonomics
- Steel: Japanese Stainless Alloy Steel
- Blade: 30 Teeth
- Cut Ratio: 35%% Cut Ratio
- Screw: Advanced Dry Bearing Screw System
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest, Scratch Proof Diamond Tension System, Sword Blade, Ultra-Stable Thinning Motion and more!
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: If you are familiar with Joewell scissors, then you no doubt have seen or heard of the FX Pro models. They are not the cheapest options available from Japan, but they are designed for professional Canadian hairstylists, have advanced ergonomics to protect you while hairdressing, and use premium materials that allow them to last a life time. You save in the long run. The FX Pro thinning shears have 40 teeth that glide effortlessly when you open and close the blades. They also have a unique sword blade that allows you to catch the thickest hair with minimal effort. I noticed when holding these for the first time that the finger holes were a little larger than expected, but I could easily put some silicon finger inserts inside. They are a great choice for any professional hairdresser looking for a reliable all-rounder thinning scissor with a cut ratio of around 30%!
The FX PRO model has an advanced 3D handle design that allows for a natural grip that releases pressure and strain on your thumb, fingers and elbow. Why is this important, you may ask? Well, it reduces the chance of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) that is commonly found when hairstylists have an uncomfortable grip on their scissors while cutting hair all day.
The stainless steel blade has 40 teeth, allowing it to slice through hair easily while removing smoothly no matter what type you have on your head! It’s lightweight at 47g, so it’s perfect for men and women.