Joewell’s is one of the most experienced scissor manufacturers, with their professional-grade hairdressing thinning scissors being first over 100 years ago.
These high-quality steel blades are handmade by skilled artisans, making them sharp enough for any cutting task while still being lightweight and durable enough to last up against rigorous everyday use!
The GTX-30 hair thinning shear is the result of years of design and improvements on thinning scissors used in Japanese and Canadian salons. Each pair features the perfect all-rounder cut ratio of 35% that handles all hair types - thick, curly, or otherwise!
Joewell GTX-30 Hair Thinning Scissors Features
- Price: $549 CAD
- Sizes: 5.6”
- Types: Thinning & Blending
- Scissor Handle: Straight/Classic Ergonomics
- Steel: Japanese Stainless Alloy Steel
- Blade: 30 Teeth
- Cut Ratio: 35%% Cut Ratio
- Screw: Precision Flat Screw
- Extras: Removable Finger Rest
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell GTX-30 is a lightweight and ergonomic thinning scissor designed for male and female hairdressers. Depending on your preference, you can adjust the handle by removing one or both of the finger rests. The 30 teeth thinning blade glides smoothly allowing you to easily thin out the thickest hair with minimal effort. The tension system is subtle and holds the tightness between the blades for longer. This was particularly useful after the first month of use and not having to keep adjusting the tension configuration. Overall, these were a delight to use in the Vancouver hair expo, and if you are going to rely on a single pair of thinners, then these are a great choice!