Joewell is a world leader in producing premium thinning and texturizing shears in Japan. Now, Canadian hairstylists and barbers can try out a real top-shelf texturizing shear with an ultra-smooth blade action motion and lighweight ergonomic design that ensures you give your clients the best hairdressing experience.
The JGC-12 is Joewell’s most popular texturizing scissor in Canada. Perfect for adding more texture and shape to your haircut, allowing for movement. This is because this model has 12 teeth and an 80% cutaway ratio.
Joewell JGC-12 Texturizing Scissors
- Price: $749 CAD
- Sizes: 6.2”
- Types: Texturizing
- Scissor Handle: Offset Handle Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy Steel
- Blade: 12 Teeth
- Cut Ratio: 80% Cut Ratio
- Screw: Dry Bearing Screw System
- Extras: Permanent Finger Rest, Without Grooves and Lightweight Design
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: When picking up the JGC-12 texturizing scissors for the first time, you will be surprised by the sturdy and lightweight design. The offset handle fits comfortably into you hands, and when you open and close the blades you can feel the teeth perfectly sliding across the blade. The 12 teeth catches hair effortlessly and the advanced tension system ensures the tightness stays there way longer than basic precision screw systems. We found these to be especially popular in Vancouver and Toronto where hairstylists are completing their hair scissor collection with various Joewell thinning and texturizing shears.
Professional hairstylists everywhere are raving about the Joewell JGC 12 Texturizing Shears.
This high-quality texturing tool has twelve teeth and is one of their most popular specialized shear crafted from a supreme stainless Japanese alloy. They hold a sharper blade for longer, have perfect alignment, and will save you money in the long run with their long life.
With such a smooth texturizing motion and stylish satin finish, these may become an essential part of your styling arsenal.