The Joewell SZ offset scissor has a Japanese design that makes them perfect for every day use in the salon. They offer the usual high-quality craftsmanship, an elegent design with a discreet tension system (where is the screw?), but at a more affordable price than other Joewell models!
Each pair of the SZ hair cutting scissors features an ultra-sharp convex edge blade that holds its sharpness for longer thanks to the premium Japanese steel.
The screw isn’t visible on the front of the scissor body leaving a elegant and smooth look. Each pair has a sleek design that makes them real headturners.
Joewell SZ Semi Hair Cutting Scissors
- Price: $301 CAD
- Sizes: 5.25” and 5.75” inches
- Types: Cutting
- Scissor Handle: Offset Ergonomics
- Steel: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Blade: Convex Joewell Blade
- Screw: Advanced Discreet Screw System
- Extras: Comfortable Removable Finger Rest, Lightweight Design & Silver Polish
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Joewell SZ Semi hair cutting scissors stand out in every Canadian store as they have one of the most elegant designs due to their discreet screw/tension system and more affordable price tag. They are made in Japan from premium steel and have an ultra-sharp convex edge blade, and tick all the ergonomic boxes that give you the confidence that these are real professional scissors. Find out why Joewell SZ scissors are one of the best-hidden gems you can find in the hairdressing industry!
The Joewell SZ offset hairdressing scissors have a lightweight and confident grip. These ultimate high-performance tools are perfect for barbershops and salons from Vancouver to Montreal! Their convex blade Japanese design is sure not to get stuck in your client’s locks like other less versatile models can sometimes do!