Juntetsu’s premium steel offset cutting scissors have an elegant Japanese design that fits comfortably into your hand for the most ergonomic use. The result is a lightweight, sharp pair of hair shears tailored to professional haircutting techniques and long life that withstands corrosion and wear from daily usage in barbershops or salons all over Canada!
The Juntetsu Offset hair cutting scissor is Canada’s most popular entry-level Japanese steel hairdressing shear. Simple and elegant ergonomic design, ultra-sharp convex edge blade for effortless haircutting, advanced tension system that allows for smooth opening and closing motions, and an affordable price tag!
Juntetsu has been delivering premium haircutting shears for over thirty years to North American hairstylists and barbers. Each pair has been redesigned countless times, and the Juntetsu Offset Cutting scissor results from years of artisan and crafting experience.
Juntetsu Offset Hairdressing Scissor For Haircutting Features
- Price: $279 CAD
- Sizes: 5.0”, 5.5 and 6.0” inch Cutting
- Types: Cutting: Convex Edge
- Steel: VG10 Premium Steel
- Rating: ★★★★
- Extras: Authentic Leather Travel Case, Anti-Static Hair Comb, Feathering styling & texturizing razor, Authentic Feather Blades From Japan, Maintenance Kit, Comfortable Silicon Finger Inserts, and more!
- Review: The Juntetsu Offset haircutting scissor is one of the most popular selling tools in North America. Simple and high-quality design is typically a winner. Each aspect of this model is well designed and engineered to be a reliable and well-performing cutting shear, even in the busiest Toronto or Vancouver salon. When I picked up these for the first time, I was impressed by the sturdy grip even though they felt very light. Each cut was effortless and upon close inspection, you can see how each hair strand is protected from damage. Whether you are a student or apprentice, or a professional hairstylist in a busy salon, don’t miss out on these affordable and premium Japanese hair scissors!