Yasaka is a renowned Japanese company that specializes in making scissors and shears for barbers. Their high-quality products are made from pure, premium steel imported directly from Japan to ensure the best possible finish with unparalleled sharpness!
They’re also handcrafted by skilled artisans at their factory located just outside of Tokyo so you know your purchase will be second to none no matter what kind or style pack one buys it comes packaged within.
Whether this includes boxes upon boxes requiring careful dispatch across international borders
Yasaka Master Barber Scissor Set Features
- Price: $770 CAD
- Sizes: 5.5” (SM55) Or 6” (M60) Cutting, Barber 7.0” Shear & 6” (YS400) inch Thinning
- Types: Cutting & Thinning
- Steel: ATS314 Cobalt Steel
- Rating: ★★★★
- Review: The Yasaka Master Barber haircutting scissor set is perfect for any Canadian barbershop. The long 7.0” barbering blade will suit every cutting techniques point, slice, blunt, chip, texture. Each pair is made form high-quality steel and ergonomically designed to suit the needs of a professional barbering everyday.
- Includes: (Optional) Model SM-55 is a 5.5” cutting shear that includes a straight handle
- Includes: Model M-600 is a 6.0” cutting shear that includes an offset handle
- Includes: Model CUTTING is a 7.0” long blade barbering shear that includes an offset handle
- Includes: Model YS-400 is a 6.0” thinning scissor that includes an offset handle and 40 teeth
The Yasaka 7” Barbering Shear is made with premium Cobalt Japanese steel to ensure that these scissors last for years. With constant effortless cuts, they are some of the most popular among professionals in today’s market!
Yasaka scissors are a workhorse, designed for the toughest of tasks. They have an extremely sharp blade that can cut through just about anything with ease and their offset design helps prevent slipping when you need your hand free in order to perform another precision cutting action on whatever it may be necessary too!
The Japanese-made YS400 Yasaka Thinning Scissors use a sharpened prism technology to ensure an advanced and effortless thinning motion. With 40 teeth, these scissors are perfect for professional stylists looking to thin their clients’ hair or give them that unique textured look they deserve!
The Yasaka scissors are a great choice for those who need long, sharp blades. I recommend these shears to anyone looking use their hands or feet in order cut down on fatigue from holding heavy tools like clippers too much! These handled with ease through even trickiest cuts and my hair looked just how i wanted when finished styling it - notker than before thanks yasakas comfy feel while using